Mar 28, 2012

One day of GAMES 3


           At office today.
              Since Koh visited Osaka today, we had the final meeting for

              "KOHSO 2"! The companion has decided without any trouble,
              and now only waiting for the shootings. Don't miss It. (Tom)
                                                                                       - Mar 28, 2012  17:57 -






              Also, to my surprise, he gave me a birthday card with my
              portrait(?) drawn, and sweet smelling flowers.
              Thank you so much(´Д`), I decorated them as soon as I got
              home.♪ (Tom)
                                                                                        - Mar 28, 2012  18:03 -


Pictures and comments : By GAMES's Twitter


Related work : KOHSO 2

Related articles : Embarrassing PhotoShooting in the Tropical Paradise,
                          One day of GAMES 4 and One day of GAMES 5



No comments:

Post a Comment